Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games to buy list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Admin
Mike

Games to buy list Empty
PostSubject: Games to buy list   Games to buy list EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:04 am

THE GAMES I HAVE TO BUY.
AVATAR: THE LAST AIR BENDER: THE BURNING EARTH. [STATUS:X] pig
Reason: Lol, 1000 Gamerscore in 30 seconds.

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV.
Reason: What the fuck do you think the reason is? It's GTA 4! [STATUS:X] pig

ELDER SCROLLS V. [STATUS:] Sad
When it comes out Razz.

FALLOUT 3. [STATUS:] Crying or Very sad
Reason: Bethesda.

HALO 4. [STATUS:] Very Happy
Reason: Future slogan: Let's Start Another Fight.(Note, I actually don' want this game, because Halo sucks, lololololol.)

LEFT 4 DEAD. [STATUS:] Mad
Reason: Lol, co-operative zombie game.

EINHANDER 2. [STATUS:] No
Reason: I wish.

POST THE GAMES YOU'RE GONNA BUY.

afro farao afro

Last edited by Mike on Thu May 15, 2008 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horsesperm
Admin
Horsesperm

Games to buy list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to buy list   Games to buy list EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:05 am

lol halo 4 sucks ass. elder scrolls 5 isant coming out for a while too
Back to top Go down
http://ngunited.roflforum.net
Mike
Admin
Mike

Games to buy list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to buy list   Games to buy list EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:05 am

Horsesperm wrote:
lol halo 4 sucks ass. elder scrolls 5 isant coming out for a while too

2010, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Horsesperm
Admin
Horsesperm

Games to buy list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to buy list   Games to buy list EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 6:55 pm

The next Elder Scrolls game is a long ways off, folks. Bethesda Softworks has a tendency to focus one game at a time, and with work on every version of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion tapering off, their eyes have turned to Fallout 3. Of course, they have teams experimenting with upcoming projects simultaneously, so discussion on the follow-up to Oblivion have already started within their ranks. Speaking to Pro-G, the studio's VP of PR and marketing Pete Hines speculated a bit.

"Well, I can tell you that since Oblivion has been such a smashing success that I'm sure we will do it [Elder Scrolls V], but there are no immediate plans right now," said Hines. As for what form Elder Scrolls V would take, that's still up in the air. An MMO seems a natural, evolutionary step for the series, but while Hines doesn't suggest that's a direction for Elder Scrolls V, the possibility of a new game has been bounced around. He doubts, however, they would go forward unless they had a "fresh idea" for the genre.

Needless to say, don't expect to hear much about Elder Scrolls V for a couple years -- nearing the end of this generation's life cycle seems fairly likely.

pwned tongue
Back to top Go down
http://ngunited.roflforum.net
Mike
Admin
Mike

Games to buy list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to buy list   Games to buy list EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Horsesperm wrote:
The next Elder Scrolls game is a long ways off, folks. Bethesda Softworks has a tendency to focus one game at a time, and with work on every version of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion tapering off, their eyes have turned to Fallout 3. Of course, they have teams experimenting with upcoming projects simultaneously, so discussion on the follow-up to Oblivion have already started within their ranks. Speaking to Pro-G, the studio's VP of PR and marketing Pete Hines speculated a bit.

"Well, I can tell you that since Oblivion has been such a smashing success that I'm sure we will do it [Elder Scrolls V], but there are no immediate plans right now," said Hines. As for what form Elder Scrolls V would take, that's still up in the air. An MMO seems a natural, evolutionary step for the series, but while Hines doesn't suggest that's a direction for Elder Scrolls V, the possibility of a new game has been bounced around. He doubts, however, they would go forward unless they had a "fresh idea" for the genre.

Needless to say, don't expect to hear much about Elder Scrolls V for a couple years -- nearing the end of this generation's life cycle seems fairly likely.

pwned tongue

FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Shea08
Fabbot
Fabbot
Shea08

Games to buy list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to buy list   Games to buy list EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:45 pm

I just bought Dark Sector, it's ok, and the weapon kicks ass, however, if you don't like pitch blackness (hoesty, you can barely see) don't buy this game. That's the worst bit, trying to fight weird things in the pitch black.. it's just irritating

Can't wait for GTA, pre-ordered and ready to go woot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games to buy list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to buy list   Games to buy list Empty

Back to top Go down

Games to buy list
Page 1 of 1